JustinBradley’s client in Herndon, VA is looking for a Financial Analyst will provide commercial and technical support in setting and maintaining prices, in deriving correct pricing strategies, monitoring the impact of pricing decisions, implementing pricing changes and resolving any pricing queries. This position will have ownership of the pricing model and is the first point of contact for any pricing queries. The incumbent also supports financial, business analysis and management reporting and conducts financial analysis on profitability enhancing opportunities and strategies.
- Support operations, sales and marketing teams in deriving pricing strategies that match business objectives and deliver expected financial results.
- Management and implementation of new product pricing and periodic price changes
- Continuously monitor, audit and analyze automated price quote activity to assure systemic risks are identified and corrected, sales training issues are identified and addressed, and pricing formulas and tables are properly maintained for approved pricing changes
- Technical approval of all pricing changes to ensure that only changes approved by US executives are implemented
- Develop, update and report to management and business partners on key pricing performance indicators
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in Finance, Accounting, Management, or Economics
- Minimum of 1-2 years direct work experience with financial reconciliation, analysis and management reporting and analysis
- Computer skills and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Must possess strong financial and analytical skills with experience of creating/maintaining complex financial models
- Ability to communicate results using tables, graphs and presentation quality material
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Category: Accounting & Finance